RENEWABLE ENERGY IN AMERICA:
WHAT LIES AHEAD?
The Embassy of Italy in the United States, the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE), and Enel Green Power North America
Please join us for an evening discussion on the state of the renewable energy industry in the United States. As shared in the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, renewable energy is a prominent part of many US states' capacity mix, with 205GW installed across the country (as of 2014). Falling technology costs and technological and business model innovations are enabling continued impressive growth in the sector, but policy shifts and scalability questions remain and pose challenges in the years ahead.
▪ Welcome: Claudio Bisogniero, Ambassador of Italy in the U.S.
▪ Introduction: Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
▪ Renewable Energy in America Market Update: Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
▪ Panel Discussion:
▪ Rafa Gonzalez, CEO, Enel Green Power North America
▪ Doug Hollett, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Renewable Power, U.S. Department of Energy
▪ Michael Teague, Secretary of Energy and Environment, State of Oklahoma
▪ Jon Stark, Managing Director, GE Energy Financial Services
▪ Audience Question & Answer
Light Reception to Follow
Embassy of Italy
3000 Whitehaven Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
RSVP: CLICK HERE (available until November 3, 2015 at 2PM)
MORE INFO: Tess Riley (email@example.com) or 202-785-0507