German Christmas Market at the German School Washington D.C.
Dec 5, 2015 | Potomac, MD
If you love German food and Glühwein and still need a few very special Christmas presents that you would not be able to find at the mall, please come to the annual Christmas Market at the German School Washington D.C.
- The German School Choir will sing Christmas carols
- Home-baked cakes, coffee and tea
- Handmade Christmas decorations from the Friends Craft Team
- Original woodcarvings from the famous Erzgebirge region in Saxony
- Glühwein, kid’s punch, German beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Meat and sausage products from Binkert’s butcher shop in Baltimore
- Delicacies from the Swiss Bakery in Virginia
- Students of the school will organize activities for kids
If you would like to purchase Glühwein, wine or beer, please bring your picture ID.
Questions? Contact the Friends of the German School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, December 5 from 12 to 5 pm
German School Washington D.C.
8617 Chateau Drive
In case of inclement weather on the day of the event, please check the school website or call the weather line at 301-767-3850.