Passport DC 2017:
Around the World Embassy Tour
Saturday, May 6
10 am - 4 pm
Korean Cultural Center Washington, D.C.
2370 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Join us to celebrate global culture in your own backyard, with Passport DC's Around the World Embassy Tour on Saturday, May 6! Each year, dozens of embassies across Washington, D.C. open their doors for this special city-wide open house celebration of international culture. The KCC is always a highlight, and this year's program is bigger and better than ever with a full day of live performances, Korean food experiences, exhibitions, activities, music, and more. Check out the KCC program below and on our website, or find general event information via Cultural Tourism DC.
- Jultagi (줄타기) live traditional Korean tightrope walking performance [twice: 11am & 2pm]
- Samulnori (사물노리) percussion performance featuring Washington Samulnori [twice: 11am & 2pm]
- Korean food trucks in the KCC parking lot [all day]
- K-Pop music and video lounge [all day]
- Your name in Korean nametags [all day]
- Korean traditional Sarangbang and digital galleryrooms [all day]
- Exhibition Integrated: Korean Clay and Paper Heritage in Contemporary American Art [all day]
NO RSVP REQUIRED!