Networking and Happy Hour at the French Embassy
MAY 04, 2018
An Evening of Networking at the French Embassy
- Network with fellow Francophiles, French VIPs, diplomats, professionals and business people at the French Embassy
- The American Friends of Château de Chambord and its partners will make a short presentation of their " Adopt a vine in Chambord's historic vineyard" fundraiser program, supporting the renovation of vineyard, planted in 1558 at the direction of Francis I. The program is run by fundraising agency and FACC member Faircom New York.
- Open Bar featuring French wines and beers
- Dress Code: Business, Business Casual or Cocktail Attire
- This event is organized in collaboration with our member Mer Events LLC.
Where: Maison Francaise at the French Embassy, 4101 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, D.C.
When: Friday, May 4, 2018, from 6pm to 9:30pm
Until Apr 1:
- $30 FACC members
- $45 non-members
From Apr 1 to Apr 15
- $35 FACC members
- $55 non-members
From Apr 16 to Apr 30
- $40 FACC members
- $65 non-members
After Apr 30:
- $45 FACC members
- $75 non-members