Networking and Happy Hour at the French Embassy
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
An Evening of Networking at the French Embassy
- Network with fellow Francophiles, French VIPs, diplomats, professionals and business people at the French Embassy.
- Our member Cork and Fork will offer some wonderful Mont Gravet French wines (red, white and rose) for your tasting pleasure.
- Our member Bonjour Books will make a short presentation about French language learning books.
- Open Bar featuring French wines and beers
- Dress Code: Business, Business Casual or Cocktail Attire
- This event is organized in collaboration with our member Mer Events LLC.
Where: Maison Francaise at the French Embassy, 4101 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, D.C.
When: Friday, Sep 14, 2018, from 6pm to 9:30pm
Until Aug 1:
- $30 FACC members
- $45 non-members
From Aug 1 to Aug 31:
- $35 FACC members
- $55 non-members
From Sep 1 to Sep 7
- $40 FACC members
- $65 non-members
After Sep 7:
- $45 FACC members
- $75 non-members