The Social Secretary is responsible for planning and coordinating social events and functions for the Ambassador and the Embassy. This will include pre-event preparation, logistical arrangements leading up to the event, ensuring that the event proceeds smoothly, and the post-event administrative work.
The post-holder will also be required to manage the event schedule for the Ambassador's Residence and the Embassy as well as the schedule of the Ambassador's spouse.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team-working skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words,Excel and Outlook) and basic accounting
- Flexibility to work evening or weekends when necessary (overtime will be compensated)
- Background in event management is preferred
- Willingness to learn new skills
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to singemb@gmail(dot)com by 30 June 2019 and note on the subject of your email " Social Secretary". Only succesful candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time